WOODLAND HILLS, CA
A traditional stunning single story ranch house with an attached two car garage in a highly sought after neighborhood.
The residence features a light and bright open floor plan with a gas/wood burning stack stone fireplace in the living room and dining room that both overlook the magnificent backyard which has a sparkling pool and a covered patio for enjoying indoor and outdoor dining. A grand updated chef’s kitchen with gorgeous wood cabinets and tons of storage, stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops and a Bertazzoni professional range ideal for cooking and entertaining.
The four bedroom and two and a half bathrooms create this ideal family home. The master suite with a walk in closet with direct access to the backyard also has a newly remodeled bathroom. The additional three bedrooms are nice size. The hallway full bathroom has been completely updated. The recently updated half bathroom off the laundry room has direct access to the pool.
The home has been upgraded to include the following: new central heating and air conditioning, new pool equipment, new fully paid for solar system for the pool, new roof, new landscaping and dual pane windows and sliding glass doors. Hurry don’t wait this meticulously maintained home will not last.
- Expansive open floorplan for entertaining
- Large entertainer’s kitchen with custom solid wood cabinets, quartz counters, stainless built-in appliances, large peninsula & professional range
- Upgraded kitchen open to dining and living room
- Stainless Bertazzoni oven and newer dishwasher
- Central Heating and AC
- Ceiling fans in most bedrooms
- Energy efficient windows throughout
- Laundry room with washer and gas dryer hookups
- Large closets throughout
- Spacious backyard for entertaining family and friends.
- Water friendly
- Recently replaced roof
- Two car garage with remote controlled door
- Newer landscaping with culinary herb garden
- Backyard drainage installed
- Dual pane glass throughout
- New high efficiency Lennox™ HVAC
- LED lighting throughout
- Newer pool solar water heater (purchased)
- Upgraded variable speed pool pump and filtering system
- Upgraded electrical
- Water-wise sprinklers and drip irrigation
- Toto™ low flow toilets
- Low flow shower heads
If shopping is your thing, you’re covered living at 23320 Canzonet. You will be close enough and yet, far enough away, from everything…
- Fallbrook Center
- El Camino Shopping Center
- The Commons at Calabasas
- Westfield Topanga Plaza
- Westfield Promenade Topanga
- The Village at Westfield Topanga
This is just a short list of the variety within a short drive from your home:
- Maria’s Italian Kitchen
- Topanga Pizza & Cafe
- The Villa
- The Stand
- California Roll & Sushi
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Hook Burger
The public schools surrounding 23320 Canzonet are some of the finest in LAUSD.
- Lockhurst Elementary (Home School)
- Hale Charter Academy (Grades 6-8)
- El Camino Real Charter High School (9-12)